Pirate Misadventures in the Midwest

Monday, September 01, 2008

Midwestern Pirate Relocation!

In seek of terrain with more opportunity and adventure, I'll be relocating to St. Louis in the coming weeks. I've been struggling to achieve escape velocity from Bloomington's gravity well since I finished school. I even tried to run away for school, but was lured by scholarship cash (not something I regret). I look forward to native tour guides, a vibrant food culture, and the opportunity to learn a new place and meet some new faces. Also, my charming room mate and his adorable pups. Yes, the crazy cat lady will be living with the crazy dog guy. Stop rolling a disbelief already!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger That redheaded one said…

    It is a beautiful town with beautiful people and Lots of wonderful things. If you miss the Italian cooking styles Go to the Hill It's amazing!! If you ever miss Bloomington UCity is a much bigger and better version of it!
    If your ever in a navigational emergency call me I can get around that town drunk and exausted at 4 in the morning :)!

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Kari Stevenson said…

    That is a skill, drunken 4 a.m. circumnavigations ... I could do it in Aix en Provence and in Marseille.

    I look forward to many navigational emergencies in my future.

    Being lost on foot is its own art form.

    If I miss btown, I think I'll just come to visit you and D. and shepherd and samus. 'cause y'know. you *are* an awfully good cook and I canna bring teh fitzes and tech schlafly's...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home