Pirate Misadventures in the Midwest

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Mate Pasqualina of the Discord, Mid-Realm Mercenaries Ship Number 5

Much has been afoot on the seas of the Midrealm.

Captain Silver has been made Commodore.
Walker Young McQuillan is now the Captain of the Discord.
I am his first mate.
Mayhap we were banished to our ship ... for the use of polysyllabic words before 10 a.m.
Yes, yes I was.
Interested in sailing the high seas? Please, feel free to contact me with any questions; those outside of my realm of expertise I will happily forward on to the captain.
I celebrated my promotion by drinking myself under the futon on vodka crafted in KANSAS of all places while watching Iron Chef MANGO in the company of A. It was and remains made of win. My head? Not so neither.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home