Pirate Misadventures in the Midwest

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cash Poor but now there's a JOB!

Someone finally rang and said, "Gee whiz, Pasqualina, we'd like to pay you to do awesome things for us."
I said, "Fantastic! I'll see you Wednesday!"
So, Hi, Bloomington. I'll be home in time for my Wednesday initial training shift/character analysis/W-2 filling out. No guarantees of fencing; I'll send my gorget and Sybil's old armor with Cecily or maybe Maryanne. It's good someone decided to pay me; it was a lot easier to stay a Lost Boy here amid the debris and antiques. P.S. St. Louis? You are teh awesomzorz.

P.S. Job iz? Makinz teh croissants and danishes go! Pretty Tasty Nom-ables. Coming to a coffee shop near to you with an alacrity made of doom.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Eric said…

    Ya, I live across the street, a couple houses down (I think. It's 1017, east half of the split house.) Thursday is a day off for me, so I always try to avoid doing anything constructive. So, a good night to hang out. Also, Fri night, a band I really, really, like, 'beyond things' (formerly 'emphemeroptera') is playing at the cinemat, doors 8pm. (And no, I don't know what that means in terms of actual start times.) I got the night off from the co-op just to see the show, if that tells how much I wanna see them. I guess it goes without saying that I recommend.
    ---e

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Eric said…

    Whoops, I forgot. Here's the myspace for beyond things:

    http://www.myspace.com/ephemeropteramusic

    Actually, neither song on there is one of my fave's. But they do represent.
    ---e

     

Post a Comment

<< Home