Pirate Misadventures in the Midwest

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

On watch to become a crew member!

I dedicated Poor Man's to being a good bebe pirate. I wanted to convince the encampment that in spite of my EXTREME navigational dysphoria and my inability to arrive as scheduled I was a useful addition. (kof. 24 hourz late. kof. wince.)

I cooked. I made tea and coffee. I watched pirate kid-princesses and plied them with booty. I gave hugs and made saucy comments and followed orders. I mixed martinis and cough syrup and fed people broccoli in the form of gummi bearz.

I added top secret b-vitamins to dinner and breakfast. I imperiously ordered Walker about the camp, to the amusement of all. I joined everyone in vice and debauchery, but remained sufficiently sober for motor function and remembry. I carried my belt-knife and a corkscrew and rocked out the utility beltz. I jingled with pirate bling.

I flirted and snuggled and coddled and chattered and generally was myself at her best. Fortunately long-term pirate crew members noted that I, "charmed the camp".

RELIEF. sounds like that. Now I'll see how the Captain feels about it. And the Pirate I drank under the table? Back at WW? CapN Purple? Or, as I will now always call him Violetta -- he, oh he recognizes me not at all. Hahahahahahahahah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home