Pirate Misadventures in the Midwest

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

back to business. also, pirate is teh sadzorz.

This pirate had great confidence in her fellow humans. A bit low on that now. Been cleaning for 48 hours. Still not done. Need more bleach. Need more vinegar. Well, white, not apple cider. The carpet is vile. 2 cats plus 3-4 weeks of no vacuuming? Vile. ick squick. Lady Olivia abandoned ship. Fortune Cookie is distressed but loyal. She sleeps on my bed. She's glad the window sills are back. She also likes to sleep on sofas.

I can see the FLOOR and the FURNITURE and I can access the fridge, stove, washer/dryer, sink,revo-fucking-lutionary!

There's a lot to do today. If you're bored, and have the summer-funk, find me. I have fun things to cook for you to eat.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Eric said…

    Hey. Sounds like you're back. But I'm only 78% sure because of all the code-words and net-speak you use. Just kidding. (Ok, just 78% kidding.) We'll celebrate your return soon; maybe that will restore some of your spirit (I mean metaphorical spirit, of course.)
    ---E

     
  • At 3:43 AM, Blogger Kari Stevenson said…

    Yeah, I went out with a friend who was helping me move on... Wednesday last week? and the student-loan checks hadn't dispersed and the bars were empty of cool people.

    I am indeed back, well, as much as I ever am. Wednesday night or Thursday night would be great. You live right down the street?

    Plus, I have to attend a family wedding this weekend. I can use all the metaphorical spirit I can get.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home