Pirate Misadventures in the Midwest

Monday, September 15, 2008

they would have fed me adderal if i wasn't raised by republican conservative christian dirty poor hippies.

BUT WE DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE CHEMICALS IN OUR BRAIN.

we don't take pharaceuticals pills for our depression and anxiety.

THAT IS TO ADMIT THAT WE HAVE FAILED. WE HAVE FAILED WE HAVE FAILED.

we do not seek counseling. we do not see therapists.

WE FAIRE AVEC. WE SE DEBROILLER.

blue collar to white collar to ? my sister is a religious misisonary and house mother to an army of troubled teenagers. She works for Jesus; so does her husband. We are poor together.

My sis works for her god. I work for mine. We're entirely okay with this. THEY DO PRAY FOR ME AND I THANK THEM FOR IT. so does my grandmama. at night. before she goes to sleep.

*sobs*

because if whiskey won't fix you. then maybe god can be arsed to intervene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home