Pirate Misadventures in the Midwest

Sunday, September 14, 2008

i put her on the secretary. and now she won't come down.

awwwww fuck me running.

she is too smart for these reindeer games.

also, maybe when I am not terrified of dying I will consider sleeping, or possible monies for the doctarz. I promise you, netarwebz, if I still can't eat solid food tomorrow, I will go find a witch doctor who will let me work for I don't know, something.

i don't know what's wrong with me, but I wish it was something else

Well, okay, I do:

1) dust
2) mold
3) dog fur and dander
4) dirt
5) cockroach protein
6) st. louis
7) trees. grass. pollen, ragweed! plants, green things.
8) also, mold.
9) modern chemicals
10) rat poison under the floor boards
11) high fructose corn syrup
12) processed meats
13) cane sugar
14) white flour
15) cooked vegetables
16) I am too ill to take care of myself properly and I am doing the best I can because I just learned that you can't trust anyone else to take care of you or your cat.

because back stabbing? oh so TRENDY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home