Pirate Misadventures in the Midwest

Monday, September 15, 2008

insomnia blogging. brought to you by....

www.iucu.org
www.discovercard.com
Coca Cola
Monsanto
Mold
Mice
Illness
A SERIOUS FUCKING SHORTAGE ON THE SPOONS HERE.
Gordon Burns.
www.dukeenergy.com or something like that
www.vectren.com or something like that.

we just don't run this place.
we just don't run this place.
we just don't run this place.

GASCONADE : killing animals DAILY

Starving Ethiopians.

Fistulas.
AIDS/HIV children and broken families and the epidemic in subsaharan Africa.
npr.
John McCain
Sarah Palin
I AM SO AFRAID.
I AM SO ANGRY.

but you can't fix violence with violence. well, i want to but i am AWFULLY SMALL TO fix the world.

I love to tell stories about my ancestresses, all of whom were serious badasses. what I don't tell you is that they were the whores (of babylon). this blood is not blue. this blood is mongrel. this girl is mestizo. this girl is genetically impure.

she is likely the bastard of half-a-dozen lords and ladies. and that, is that. WE ARE VICTORIAN AND WE DON'T TALK ABOUT OUR HISTORY. WE WORK HARD AND WE CLOSE OUR EYES. WE ARE THE THREE MONKEYS OF THE FUCKING APOCALYSPE.

the end is now.
the future is here.
and me? of course I have a jetpack. do you think I'd use it when someone was looking? then I'd have to arse myself to patent it.

and you thought I was joking about the batcar. hahahahaahahahahaahhaahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home