Pirate Misadventures in the Midwest

Friday, September 12, 2008

THE EMPIRE STRIKES FIRST

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35027371@N00/567193770/

Because it can. I'm converting my damn car to fast food grease. Anyone with me? P.S. I think I might need help with this. Also, those Missouri Plates? I have to hahahahahaahah fix the body damage first. The $3,750 body damage. Anyone up to barter? I babysit, cook, clean? I mix drinks, throw parties? I have utility and I fix things but I can't open pickle jars? I can't pass the exam without repairs, therefore no plates. The emissions Honda will fix for free. The shattered rear tail light is a $4o part new, but the metal entour? ..... Tedious.

argh. Missouri drivers license, you come next. Devil is in the Details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home