Pirate Misadventures in the Midwest

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The spinster aunt is drinking...

A chocolate milkshake. Erm.

1/2 cup of Extreme Chocolate Moose Tracks Private Selection brand (all that was left! crisis!)

2 oz of vodka (Citron, again)

I had no creme de cacao.

So I put in 3 oz of sparkling R.W. Knudsen Cranberry juice.

It's a milkshake with vodka instead of milk. And I'm drinking it out of a wine glass. The next time I'm going to blend in fresh raspberries from the garden patch (and by garden patch I mean riot of untamed wonderful dominating the back yard.

This looks boring, and thusly requires no photo. It's brown liquid in a blue wine glass, and I didn't garnish it because I was in a rush to consume liquid calories.

Next time maybe it will be vegan, especially given my new higher intolerance for all things dairy (including cheese, fuck it all...).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home