Pirate Misadventures in the Midwest

Friday, September 12, 2008

Hello, You've Reached the Complaints Department...

It's me. There have been mutterings, murmerings, grumblings. I hear ... that my facebook/LJ icon/profile pic ad nauseum -- they don't look like me.

This is actually unintentional. There are shots in the Collins LLC yearbook of myself that I didn't recognize. I think it's the funny hair color thing. I am not intentionally obscuring myself, but eh, voila. So, here, for those damn whiners:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/35027371@N00/727302506/
This photo is dated. It's from summer 2007, for one. The glasses are different. It's still mostly me though; chin dimples and pointy face and all. I hear that someone or somefolk stole my soul over the summer. So if you're wondering what I look like now, you'll have to check with them. That or see if google image search works. It used to! p.s. thanks to Brett Mason, who kept me as the number one result on google image search for 5 days, bless his heart. I think maybe it was a technical accident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home