Pirate Misadventures in the Midwest

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Overwork'd, but...

This pirate is over worked, and under played. She even had 24 hours off this holiday, but had to defend herself against a 14 - hour combined multi job shift. FUN.

The note today said, "Remember the focaccia today."

What fucking foccacia?!

Argh. So I didn't make any. 4-6 hours of time to make, what with the recipe locked in an office to be opened at I don't know what hour? Yeah no.

I love my job, love my job, love my job.

Work will set you free.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Scotty Dog said…

    Things like that are why I work as little as possible.

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Kari Stevenson said…

    I'm increasingly seeing the logic in your position; I'm reaching a point where work is the center of my universe, defining everything.

    Specifically, my lack of time/energy after work to to anything for me...

    Are you still at the uber-bakery? I ask because I left a pretty sea-foam green hand-thrown coffee mug there...

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Scotty Dog said…

    No, I am no longer at that turd of a job (why does spellchecker underline turd?). Ivan is feeling a lot better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home