Pirate Misadventures in the Midwest

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nothing like NPR to make me hate Sarah Palin first thingi n the AM

Sarah Palin:

I do not trust you.
I do not like you.

Women in Wasilia who were raped? Had to pay for their own rape kits. I think that is wrong. I think that is true. I think someone trying to cut corners would make a victim pay. Because WOULD YOU go to the media and say, "Hello, my name is Jenny and I was raped. Now that you think I'm a whore who deserved it in her short skirt and her red lipstick? Now, that you think I am worthless because I made a mistake? I want to alert you to an injustice -- I had to pay for my rape kit, the only legal way I could seek some form of justice in this country."

We just don't run this place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home