Pirate Misadventures in the Midwest

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

household crises

There is no coffee. There has been no coffee for a week. My uncle just passed on his brilliant, fabulous, well-cared for and high quality dual espresso-machine coffee-maker. I must justify its presence as the monster takes over entire chunks of counter space that doesn't really exist. I must make espresso shots.

I can not.

So instead, I am drinking iced coffee that is probably over a week old that I liberated from my workplace I added sugar. The fridge freaked out and froze all our milk and soymilk solid. So in order to make it tastier [i.e. hide the scum-flavor] I added hot cocoa mix. Nestle's. with miniature marshmallows.

There are miniature marshmallows in my iced coffee. This does not make me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home