Pirate Misadventures in the Midwest

Saturday, May 27, 2006

MIA: One Pirate Cat

My pirate cat is MIA: someone is feeding her more expensive food than I am, I know it. So if you're in the area and you've seen a pretty little brown/black tabby with white stockings and a red collar living it up east of campus, do let me know.

Sir Oliver Skitten (Skitty, Ollie, Sir) [horrible cat. terror. cuteincarnate.] has been gone since the evening of May 13 (Saturday). She darted about four days before her tags arrived, tired of being quarantined indoors. Now I have tags, a harness, and fresh kitty litter, but no kitty.

Most distressing. I'm like a pirate without her parrot. She was my ultimate minion. Plus, she beats up all the other cats in the neighborhood, in spite of her tiny-ness.

You can see her on flickr --
www.flickr.com/photos/lemaipictures/
and see her kitten self at
www.flickr.com/photos/sir_oliver_skitten

Admittedly, I am temporarily housing Sir Almadeus Tigger the Second, which makes up for it, for he is a lover. He sits like a man and fights like a pro. He also drinks water with his paws, leaving my bedroom carpet moist and vile. He is meant for my mumsies though, so he's merely passing through the apartment, leaving marmalade-colored fur everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home